Sunday 4 April 2010

Well, so far April is definitely better than March. Mainly due to the fact that I haven't had a message from Scott this month, but also I've eaten copious amounts of chocolate so there's a party going on in my body at the minute. I'll get back into my healthy(ish) eating and regular exercise routine soon. Might leave it until after my birthday, though that's still a couple of weeks away so seems a bit on the lazy side...

New 'Doctor Who' absolutely rocks. In true obsessive fan-girl fashion I've watched yesterday's episode three times already. The third one doesn't really count though as that was the kids' wanting to see it, I just happened to not feel the need to do any housework while it was on. Matt was brilliant; such an expressive face and seems more alien than the last two incarnations. Moffatt's writing was as good as I expected, fantastic lines throughout the episode. I particularly loved: "You're scottish - fry something". Looks set to be a great series. Both Sophie and James are now saying 'Doctor Eleven' is their favourite doc; I'm still a Tennant girl.

New series of 'Ashes to Ashes' off to a flying start too and 'Outnumbered' and 'Waterloo Road' both return this week. I'll now be watching over 5 hours of TV a week (with QI and 'Flash Forward') - that's rather excessive for me! When am I going to have time to write? I've just paid ₤8 to enter a 'first chapter' writing competition that closes in July. The idea being that as I've paid I might put some effort in. ₤8 is already seeming like it is not a lot though, I can see myself still not bothering. Not the right attitude though. Positive thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment